The Rogatia Encyclopedia:Main Page
Welcome to The Rogatia Encyclopedia,
a free-content encyclopedia on the island of Rogatia
that anyone can edit.
Rogatia is a fictional island located in the Atlantic Ocean, and is the setting for the upcoming Sevton children's book series (the first installment of which is currently in development). For more information, visit sevton.weebly.com.
Unless otherwise noted, all content herein is multi-licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported, the GNU Free Documentation Licence (GFDL) and the Free Art Licence (FAL).
Currently, this site contains 103 articles out of a total of 467 pages.
Milestones and Site News:
- 8 January 2015: 100th article (St. Francis).
- 1 September 2010: 80th article (Jouannigot).
- 14 August 2010: 70th article (St. Andrew).
- 18 March 2010: 60th article (Edersol).
- 14 March 2010: 1000 edits reached.
- 4 November 2009: 50th article (Leon Gorricks).
- 26 October 2009: 250th page (Property:Release date (Germany)); 40th article (Maître Dee).
- 12 October 2009: 200th page (Cornwall).
- 9 October 2009: Support for Collapsible tables successfully enabled on this wiki.
- 1 October 2009: 150th page (Property:Parish).
- 26 September 2009: Editing toolbar gets upgrade.
- 25 September 2009: 20th article, Louis Harlgen, created via Form:Person.
- 15 September 2009: 100 pages reached; first form (Film) created.